Top Stories of the Day.
(1) Reports indicate that thousand of Crazed Corker Clones have descended upon
hoping to feast upon Chevy and Chrysler in their time of need. However all reports indicate that these Corker Clones will turn down any offer to feast on the Brains of the Operations at GM and Chrysler. Detroit
(2) The Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights has announced that newly converted Newt Gingrich has been named the Catholic of the year and urges Notre Dame and other
to schedule Newt, a paragon of family values, as Commencement Speaker at Graduation Ceremonies. Prominent Catholic Universities
(3) The Economy Continues to Crater as tens of thousands of high earning citizens opt out of the workforce “Going Galt” so to speak and moving from their McMansions into Bushboros, rather than risk that having their taxes raised from 35% to 39% on net income in excess of $250,000.
(4) A leading influential Republicans urges citizens to opt out of the Obama Economy and turn to easy double digit investment returns in the Market.
(5) Darling of the Wingnut-o-Sphere, Michele Malkin, writes an Op Ed Titled: Shut Up and Swallow, criticizing liberals in congress for sticking it to the American Public.
(6) The Republican Party publishes 10,000 Page Budget as alternative to Presidents Obama’s Budget, and are deeply embarrassed to learn that, through absolutely no fault of their own, the budget was printed in invisible ink.
Some but not all of these stories may or may be true. Pick which ones are True. Hint Some are.
Answers: (1) undetermined at this time, but probably false. (2) False. Or not at this Time. (3) False. (4) True. Ol’Huck sent me an email the other day pimping a get rich quick scheme (5) True. Shut up and Swallow – she sure did. (6) False. Now they are wishing they used invisible ink.